Alexandria Tour from Cairo by Land
Now you have the chance to spend a beautiful day in the amazing city of Alexandria from Cairo by Land and enjoy the Greek-roman cemeteries and the wonderful mediterranean sea.
You will be met by our Egyvel Egyptologist guide to start your interesting day to Alexandria from Cairo by land for about 3 hrs driving, you will start your tour by visiting:
Pompey's pillar: it was constructed at the end of the 4th century by the honor of Emperor Diocletian.
Catacombs: the largest Roman cemetery cut in the rock.
Transfer to a beautiful restaurant located on the mediterranean sea coast for lunch
Qaitbay Citadel: one of the most important castles which are located on the mediterranean sea coast.
Alexandria Bibliotheca: one of the most important and biggest libraries in the world.
Then transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Pick up time service from the hotel & return
- A private English speaking tour guide
- All transfers by a private non-smoking air-conditioned vehicle
- Mineral water and snacks during the trip
- Lunch meal during the tour
- Entrance ticket to all the mentioned site
- Taxes and services charges are covered
- Any extra tour not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Tipping Kitty
- Beverage during meals
|Number of Guests||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price / Person (USD)||205||125||110||95||85||80|