Cairo Layover Transit
Do not lose your chance to see Cairo Highlights during your Cairo Layover Transit, and enjoy visiting the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum and Khan el Khalili bazaar.
You will be met by our Egyvel representative who will assist you at Cairo International Airport, then he will escort you to meet your English-Speaking tour guide to start your tour with the Great Pyramids of Giza to see the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus. Continue to see the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple.
Transfer to a good quality local restaurant for lunch, then transfer to visit the Egyptian Museum to know more about ancient history through the magnificent Egyptian antiquities and the precious treasures for the Golden King Tutankhamun.
In the end, you will transfer to Khan el Khalili bazaar, the oldest market in the Middle East before going back to the airport to catch your next flight.
- Meet and greet service at the airport
- A private English speaking tour guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Mineral water
- Lunch meal during the tour
- Entrance ticket to all the mentioned site
- Shopping tour
- Taxes and services charges are covered
- Any extra tour not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Tipping Kitty
- Beverage during meals
- Entrance tickets to enter inside the Great Pyramid or the Solar Boat Museum
- Camel ride
- Entrance ticket to the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum
|Number of Guests||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price / Person (USD)||195||120||85||70||60||55|