Day Tour by Flight to Luxor from Cairo
It's your chance now to make a day tour to Luxor, the most important tourism city in Egypt from Cairo by air and spend a great day to learn more about the Egyptian history by visiting Karnak Temples Complex, Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
In the early morning, you will be picked up by our Egyvel representative who will escort you to Cairo International Airport to board your flight to Luxor. At Luxor airport, you will be met by our Egyptologist guide to start your wonderful day to visit.
Valley of the Kings: containing more than 60 tombs for the great pharaohs kings. ( additional ticket for King Tutankhamun tomb )
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut: the strongest woman who ruled Egypt in ancient time.
Colossi of Memnon: the two massive statues for King Amenhotep III.
Transfer to a local restaurant for lunch then continue the tour to visit:
Karnak Temples: the largest temple complex in the world, which is dedicated to worship god Amun-Ra.
Luxor Temple: built by King Akhenaten and completed by King Ramses II.
Transfer back to Luxor International Airport to catch your flight back to Cairo, then you will meet your representative at Cairo airport to go back to your hotel.
- Pick up service & assist by Egyvel representatives from the hotel and airports
- A private English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- All transfers by a private non-smoking air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight tickets Cairo-Luxor-Cairo
- Entrance tickets to all the mentioned sites in the above itinerary
- Lunch meal during the tour
- Bottled water
- All taxes and service charges are covered
- Any extra things that not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra tickets to King Tutankhamun tomb, or King Seti I tomb
- Beverage during the meal
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
|Number of Guests||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Price / Person (USD)||515||399||385||359||349||339||331||327|