Day Tour to Dendera and Abydos Temples
Now from Luxor, You have a chance to see two of the best preserved temples in Egypt, Dendera which is built to worship the cow goddess Hathor and Abydos temple which is dedicated to worship god Osiris.
You will be met by our Egyvel Egyptologist guide to start your amazing day to visit:
Dendera Temple: you will transfer to a city called Qena for about 1 hour, 60 km north of Luxor to visit this beautiful temple which was built 5000 years ago to worship Hathor, the goddess of love, beauty and motherhood.
Abydos Temple: then you will transfer to another city called Sohag which is located 420 km north of Luxor to visit Abydos Temple, dedicated to worship the god Osiris, and one of the most important archaeological regions in Egypt because it contains the old cemeteries for the Kings of Egypt during the 1st and 2nd dynasty and it contains also the Temple of King Seti I the father of King Ramses II.
Then transfer to a good quality local restaurant for lunch before back to your hotel in Luxor.
- Pick up service from the hotel & return
- A private English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- All transfers by a private non-smoking air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets to all the mentioned sites in the above itinerary
- Lunch meal during the tour
- Bottled water
- All taxes and service charges are covered
- Any extra things not mentioned in the itinerary
- Beverage during the meal
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
|Number of Guests||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price / Person (USD)||160||95||85||70||60||55|