Luxor Day Tour East and West Bank
Experience our Luxor Day Tour to the East and West bank of the Nile River and spend an unforgettable day to see the greatness of the ancient Egyptian Pharaohs by visiting the Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temples & Luxor Temple. Book now !
You will be met by our Egyptologist guide to start an amazing day tour by visiting the West Bank first to see:
Colossi of Memnon: the huge famous 2 statues for King Amenhotep III in front of the River.
Hatshepsut Temple: the famous queen who ruled Egypt during the 18th dynasty.
Valley of the Kings: which is the royal cemeteries for about 62 pharaohs.
Then you will go to take your lunch at a good quality local restaurant before transfer to the East Bank to continue the tour to visit:
Karnak Temple: which was built by 30 pharaohs, so it is considered one of the largest Religious Complexes in the world.
Luxor Temple: one of the most beautiful temples in Egypt, which was built in 1400 B.C by King Amenhotep III during the 18th dynasty and completed in 1290 B.C by King Ramses II during the 19th dynasty.
In the end, you will transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up service from the hotel & return
- A private English-Speaking tour guide during the tour
- All transfers by a private non-smoking air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets to all the mentioned sites in the above itinerary
- Lunch meal during the tour
- Bottled water
- All taxes and service charges are covered
- Any extra things not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra ticket to King Tutankhamun tomb, or King Seti I tomb
- Beverage during the meal
- Personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
|Number of Guests||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price / Person (USD)||160||105||90||85||80||75|