Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara Tour
Get ready to spend a wonderful day discovering the great history for the ancient Egyptians during your tour to the Pyramids, Memphis & Sakkara. Book now !
Egyvel Egyptologist guide will meet you at your hotel lobby to start your full-day visiting:
Giza Pyramids Complex: to see the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple.
Transfer to a good quality local restaurant to take your lunch.
Open Museum of Memphis: the old capital of Egypt during the old kingdom in the ancient time, and you will see unique monuments like a huge statue with a severed leg for King Ramses II & the alabaster Sphinx.
Sakkara: which is the step pyramid of King Djoser, the first constructed building in the world, and you will also see King Djoser Temple.
Transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up time service from the hotel & return
- A private English speaking tour guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Mineral water
- Lunch meal during the tour
- Entrance ticket to all the mentioned site
- Free time for shopping if need it
- Taxes and services charges are covered
- Any extra tour not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Tipping Kitty
- Beverage during meals
- Entrance tickets to enter inside the Great Pyramid or the Solar Boat Museum
- Camel ride
|Number of Guests||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price / Person (USD)||135||95||90||85||80||75|